Ergo Plus Project Summary
Ergo Plus Facilities undertook a full electrical survey of Amigo Hall and all circuits were tested.
Though the installation was found to be generally of a good standard there were nevertheless multiple deviations from the BS7671:2008 standard and in several locations termination of said cables required remedial work.
Ergo Plus therefore recommended the following:
- Reconfigure the associated circuits to ensure local circuits are on a common phase and remove the risk of 400v between appliance.
- Further investigation required with all plates being removed, and cables being re-‐terminated.
- Replace twin socket outlet.
- Provide and fit RCD quarterly test labels to all locations with associated equipment.
- Re-terminate cables as required.
- Replace existing bond with cable direct to local distribution board and terminate
- Fit grommets to all necessary metal enclosures and reposition cables so as the outer insulation provides required insulation at these points.
- Isolate distribution board and correctly terminate cable with cable gland into the body of the distribution board
Electrical Test and Inspection
Reccommended Remedial Actions